The Benefits Of Investing With VU Capital Partners Include:
• Diversification: Co-invest alongside VU Capital Partners in Real Estate, Leveraged Buyouts, PIPEs, Pre-IPO, & Growth Equity.
• Professionally Managed: VU's management team has a strong track record of investing across private equity and venture capital.
VU Diversified Fund:
• Fees: In general, VU has a 2% annual management fee over the investment period to cover the SPV legal costs, any acquisition costs, Blue Sky fees, operations, and accounting costs, and a 20% carried interest on profits. Note: Specific terms per investment may vary depending on the opportunity and will be further specified in the investment documents.
VU Investor Syndicate Fund:
• Membership: There are no annual membership fees. Joining VU's Investor Syndicate Funds is free.
• Members: VU's Investor Syndicate is a private network of investors, including angel investors, super angels, and family offices.
• 100% Discretion: You select deal-by-deal which opportunities you want to invest in.
• Investor Syndicate Calls: As a member of VU's Investor Syndicate you will be invited to join Investor Syndicate Calls where VU's investment team will present the investment thesis on each investment opportunity.
• Events / Networking: Receive invitations to attend VU's private investor-only networking events
• Stanard Fees: A 2% annual management fee for 10 years, which is collected upfront and then drawn down over a 10 year period. Upon a liquidity event in less than 10 years any remaining management fee that has not been drawn down is returned to investors. There is also a 20% carried interest on profits. The management fee covers the SPV legal costs, acquisition costs, Blue Sky fees, operations, and accounting costs. Note: Specific terms per investment may vary depending on the opportunity and will be further specified in the investment documents.