Invest On A Deal-By-Deal Basis: Join Bonded - VU's Affinity Investor Network & Investor Syndicate
Invest in VU's private equity fund: Cloud Infrastructure Diversified Fund, focused on real estate for data centers as well as venture capital, growth equity, and leveraged buyouts within cloud infrastructure - E-mail Us
The Benefits Of Investing With VU Capital Partners Include:
• Capital Allocation Options: Invest in VU's Diversified Fund or join VU's investor syndicate to invest on a deal-by-deal basis
• Diversification: Co-invest alongside VU Capital Partners in Real Estate, Leveraged Buyouts, PIPEs, Pre-IPO, Growth Equity, and Venture Capital. The Diversified Fund is ~60% Real Estate, ~20% Growth Equity, ~10% Leveraged Buyouts, & ~10% Venture Capital
• Professionally Managed: VU's management team has a strong track record of investing across private equity and venture capital
VU Diversified Fund:
• Fees: In general, VU has a 2% annual management fee over the investment period to cover the SPV legal costs, acquisition costs, Blue Sky fees, operations, and accounting costs, and a 20%-30% carried interest on profits. Note: Specific terms per investment may vary depending on the opportunity and will be further specified in the investment documents.
VU Investor Syndicate Fund:
• Membership: There are no annual membership fees. Joining VU's Investor Syndicate Funds is free.
• Members: VU's Investor Syndicate is a private network of investors, including angel investors, super angels, and family offices
• 100% Discretion: You select deal by deal which opportunities you want to invest in
• Investor Syndicate Calls: As a member of VU's Investor Syndicate you will be invited to join Investor Syndicate Calls where VU's investment team will present the investment thesis on each investment opportunity
• Events / Networking: Receive invitations to attend VU's private investor-only networking events
• Fees: A 2% annual management fee for 10 years, which is collected upfront and then drawn down over a 10 year period. Upon a liquidity event in less than 10 years any remaining management fee that has not been drawn down is returned to investors. There is also a 20%-30% carried interest on profits. The management fee covers the SPV legal costs, acquisition costs, Blue Sky fees, operations, and accounting costs. Note: Specific terms per investment may vary depending on the opportunity and will be further specified in the investment documents.