The Benefits Of Co-Investing With VU Include:
• Diversification: Co-invest alongside VU Capital Partners in Real Estate, Leveraged Buyouts, PIPEs, Pre-IPO, & Growth Equity, as well as VU Venture Partners in venture capital opportunities.
• Professionally Managed: VU's management team has a strong track record of investing across private equity and venture capital.
• Membership: There are no annual membership fees. Joining Bonded, VU's Investor Syndicate, is free.
• Members: VU's Investor Syndicate is a private network of over over 2,500+ family offices and angel investors.
• 100% Discretion: You select deal-by-deal which opportunities you want to invest in.
• Join Investor Syndicate Calls: As a member of VU's Investor Syndicate you will be invited to join Investor Syndicate Calls where VU's investment team will present the investment thesis on each investment opportunity.
• Events / Networking: Receive invitations to attend VU's private investor-only networking events
• Structure & Fees: VU creates single asset SPVs per each investment to aggregate multiple investors commitments and co-invests alongside VU's commited funds and capital. VU's management fees and carried interest/promote vary per investment depending on the opportunity and will be further specified in the investment documents per deal. The management fee covers the SPV fund expenses such as legal, blue sky fees, tax, accounting, and operations.